- HealthCare Travelers (Nursing)
- $82,010.00 -105,710.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
8 Dorchester Rd
The Travel Nurse working in the Pediatric ICU has a patient population that primarily consists of medically unstable infants, toddlers, children, and teens. Being a PICU RN not only requires around the clock patient care it also requires offering support to the parents. Being a PICU RN requires a plan of care to meet the specific growth and development and cultural needs of the patient and family.
Travel Nurses Needed - Pediatric RN Specialties
Ohio Pediatric Travel Nursing JobsPediatric Intensive Care Unit, Pediatrics, Pediatric Oncology
Researching a Pediatric Travel Assignment in the state of Ohio or concidering a seasonal location? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies has them
Would you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great? The Hospitals have already started posting their available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your more information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.
Where would you like to go?
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
|Requested Nursing Specialties|
|PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care|
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse.
Complete the More Information Request and let the staffing agencies come to you.
- RN - Pediatric ICU - Travel Nurse.
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past \"Travelers\"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
\"More Information Request\"
Associated topics: asn, bsn, cardiothoracic, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, nurse rn, registered nurse, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.